Our law firm offers advisory and legal representation services for cases of residence permits based on exceptional circumstances. These types of permits are granted by immigration authorities in situations where a person does not meet the ordinary requirements for obtaining a visa or residence permit, but has special circumstances that justify their stay in the country.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in cases of residence permits based on exceptional circumstances and have helped numerous clients obtain such permits in situations such as serious illnesses, situations of violence or danger in the country of origin, or humanitarian situations. We work diligently and committedly to defend the rights of our clients and achieve the best possible results in each case. If you need advice or legal representation in a situation of residence permit based on exceptional circumstances, do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.
Temporary residence permit based on exceptional circumstances for social integration
- If you have been residing irregularly in Spain for some time and meet the requirements, we can help you obtain a residence permit based on social integration.
Residence permit based on exceptional circumstances for work integration
- If you have been working irregularly in Spain for some time and meet the requirements, we can help you obtain a residence permit based on work integration.
Temporary residence permit based on exceptional circumstances for training purposes
- This type of permit can be requested when the irregular citizen has been in Spain for two years and will undertake studies or training established by law.
Temporary residence permit based on exceptional circumstances for family ties.
- The temporary residence permit based on exceptional circumstances for family ties is an administrative procedure that allows foreigners who have lived in Spain for a minimum period of time and who have family ties with Spanish citizens to obtain a temporary residence permit. This permit allows them to legally stay in Spain, work, and have access to public services like any other citizen or resident.
Temporary residence permit based on exceptional circumstances, such as:
- Humanitarian reasons, international protection, collaboration with administrative authorities, or public interest; for collaboration with police, prosecutors, judiciary, or national security authorities.
Renewal of the permit granted for exceptional circumstances.
- We offer renewal services for residence permits granted on exceptional circumstances, ensuring that our clients continue to meet the necessary requirements