The Entrepreneurship Law is a key tool to drive the development of new businesses in our society. This law offers a series of benefits and measures to facilitate the process of creating and consolidating companies.
Among the most prominent measures of the Entrepreneurship Law are the creation of new legal forms for smaller companies, the reduction of tax burdens for entrepreneurs, and the streamlining of administrative procedures for company creation.
In addition, the Entrepreneurship Law also establishes a series of incentives for those entrepreneurs who decide to invest in innovative and high-growth potential projects.
In short, the Entrepreneurship Law is a key tool to promote entrepreneurship in our society and encourage the creation of new businesses that contribute to the economic and social development of our country. If you are thinking about starting a business, don’t hesitate to learn about the benefits that this law can offer you and how you can take advantage of them to make your entrepreneurial dreams come true.
- We can advise you on issues related to the acquisition and management of your financial assets, assist you in mergers and acquisitions transactions, provide advice on contracts and negotiations, and help you resolve conflicts related to your investments.
- We provide legal advice on the creation and structuring of new companies, from choosing the most appropriate legal structure to drafting and reviewing commercial contracts and agreements, protecting intellectual property, and resolving conflicts.
National and Blue card highly qualified professionals
- We assist you with issues related to your work permits, employment contracts, labor rights, and the resolution of labor disputes.
- We provide legal advice on the protection of intellectual property and issues related to patents, trademarks, and copyrights, as well as on the drafting and review of research and development contracts.
Intra-corporate transferees (ICT)
- We guide companies on issues related to the international mobility of their workers, from obtaining the necessary work permits and visas to drafting and reviewing international mobility and employment contracts.
Workers in the audiovisual and cultural sector
- We offer legal advice on the drafting and review of employment and production contracts in the audiovisual and cultural sector, protection of copyright, and the resolution of disputes.
Authorizations for the 37th Sailing America’s Cup in Barcelona
- We assist in obtaining permits and authorizations for the organization and celebration of sports and cultural events, as well as in the drafting and review of commercial contracts and agreements.
- We provide legal advice on issues related to the international mobility of teleworking employees, including obtaining the necessary work permits and visas, drafting and reviewing employment contracts, and resolving labor disputes.
Family members of all the above cases
- We assist the family members of investors, entrepreneurs, highly qualified professionals, researchers, intra-corporate transferees, workers in the audiovisual and cultural sector, teleworkers, and others in matters related to residence permits and visas, family law, and the resolution of conflicts.